- Convergent Pre-Charging Solution development and implementation
- Provisioning platform implementation
- Post-billing solution
- Development of Intranet Portal for large non-commercial entity
- Development of Public Internet Portal for large non-commercial entity
- Business process automation solution for fast growing cleaning and field services company
- Millennium Ultra Software, platform with a web-interface for managing access to rooms
- PowerWatcher, Energy monitor for electric transport
- Formula One ActiveX, rewrite of the Embeded ActiveX application
- Client-server platform for business automation
- Night Nurse System
- SMART Puds - urban infrastructure management system
Mobile operator, Top-3, Central Asia
The customer decided to deploy new charging solution that operates with all payment systems available within country, extended channel for sales of accompanying services and goods
Development and implementation of charging system integrated with all payment channels available in Uzbekistan and adaptation for quickly changeable business processes and new products appeared. Operational support 24/7.
Java2EE, Oracle, Spring, OSGI
World-known System Integrator
Implementation of the SAAM provisioning platform at mobile operator for subscriber services provisioning in the telecom network. Development of integration components (interfaces) between legacy Provisioning System and customer billing systems (postpaid and prepaid).
Implementator was acting as a Subcontractor of Nokia Networks and was fully responsible for Requirements gathering, Architecture design, Development and Deployment of the solution, Technical and User documentation writing, Operational support 24/7.
Oracle, MySQL, Spring, iBATIS, Quartz, Axis2
The system integrator was able to perform a big project in a short time, benefitted from high-quality integration components. New technical solution that increased performance of the provisioning solution more than in 10 times
In the modern life conditions companies have a necessity of budget control for telecommunication of each department, distribution of costs by items of expenses, etc.
Based on its experience in telecommunication vendor developed flexible and effective post bill processing system, that enables itemization and analysis of electronic bills and invoices received from mobile and fixed communication providers
MS SQL Server, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Developed system was implemented by, e.g. Ukrainian President’s administration and USA Embassy in Ukraine, etc.
The organization had a resource-intensive and costly Intranet portal with limited functionality for supporting the large sport events take part twice per year in USA (more than 50 thousands participants).
Code refactoring and optimization, Functionality extension, Database tuning and optimization, Quality Assurance, Maintenance.
ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, C#, SQL Server 2005, HTML/XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SQL Reporting Services
- Decreased costs for system support and enhancement
- Improved quality of services
Absence of Internet portal for public
- Public website development
- Business analysis, Software Requirements, Specification, Design and Development, Implementation, Quality Assurance, Operation support
ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, C#, SQL Server 2005/2008, HTML/XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SQL Reporting Services, JQuery, Facebook API, Twitter API
- Decreased load on legacy Customer Care Portal
- System has become public
- Number of participants in related sport events has grown
- Sales rose up and profit increased
Every year professional cleaning is becoming more demanded and gains a lot of popularity. Today the company has more than 50,000 customers.
Most of business processes employees performed manually. Customers could not make an order for the providing of cleaning services
- FSMS was developed to automate the business processes of the company.
- The Self Care Portal was developed for customers who are already clients of the company
ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server 2012, WCF, HTML/XHTML, CSS, XSLT, SQL Reporting Services, JQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout js, Google Maps, Open Street Map, Paymentech
- Developed system has been implemented for Customer and being supported and improved during last three years
- This allowed the company to significantly improve the efficiency and quality of service
- Company started expansion on their presence and opened new market niches in other regions and even countries basing on own fully automated business processes
A platform with a web-interface for managing access to rooms, developed with a scalable architecture. The platform is able to control up to a thousand doors in remote locations. Supports all popular card and biometric technologies to ensure maximum compatibility and security.
C#, C++, ASP.NET MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- A complete door access control solution for up to 32 doors. Quick installation, ease of use and high reliability are some of the characteristics of this solution. This product eliminates the need for expensive server hardware and software installation, ensures the launch of the access control system as soon as possible.
- The solution has a firmware for the door group control controller. Network connections are performed using IP protocol.
- The product also has a firmware for the door control controller. Works with all popular types of readers. It has a built-in storage for up to 60,000 cardholders and can locally register up to 10,000 transactions to ensure uninterrupted operation in the event of network problems.
- Controllers and software to control access to the premises with ATMs. Controllers have the possibility to detect skimmers installed on the reader.
PowerWatcher is used to monitor the energy in electric transport (electric bike, electric scooter, etc.).
The device measures current, voltage, speed, temperature and other parameters of the electric transportation device, then sends the data via wireless connection to the smartphone.
C++, java, Bluetooth, Android, Web
The circuit board was designed and manufactured, the firmware and software were developed.
The rewrite of the Embedded ActiveX application, which was written in C++ (Visual Studio 6.0) to the x64 (Visual Studio 2015) architecture. The application is used as a plugin for other projects and provides the interface of spreadsheets and graphs.
Re-implementation of the code from 32-bit to 64-bit pointers, reengineering associated with changes in the IDL format.
The test suite for the quality control using C# has been written.
C # and C ++ of use were developed.
A client-server platform for business automation, collaboration and document management. The main features of the platform are electronic document management and collaboration on projects, messages, tasks and other business related documents. The platform can be successfully used for creating customer’s own solutions as well as expanding existing ones. It is possible to solve the tasks of centralized documents storage, documents collaboration such as approval, execution and inspection, and many others. The software can be used by any organization that uses a large number of documents, and needs to simplify the collaboration process on them.
Client – C# (WinForms) uses API to connect to server (CORBA protocol, like .NET Remoting).
Server – C# (works as Windows Service), connects to database (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle).
Several modules were built to extend server abilities: Active Directory integration, Web Server (ASP.NET MVC), Email transport (POP3-SMTP full mail server), Reporting subsystem (ReportViewer). All documents may be signed with digital signature. Any signature provider may be integrated (as plugin).
The software can be used in single departments or in a whole enterprise. The goal is to reduce working time with documents. System can organize, secure and manage all the documents in your business. System is a convenient and cost-effective EDMS.
The system assists in the collection, analysis and transfer of medical data to specialized health professionals. The solution is based on the client-server platform (described above) with the addition of some necessary functions like report builder, Soft Phone integration, system notifications, faxing, and others.
MS SQL, MySql, .NET Framework
- a robust system of roles with different privileges;
- event notifications;
- powerful report builder that allows administrators to build performance reports (for dispatchers, nurses, supervisors) and monitor the efficiency of their work;
- a faxing system that automatically creates a fax containing all call information, and sends it to the doctor;
“Night Nurse” solution has helped the company to handle the large volume of calls per day (currently, they exceeded 16K calls per month and this number continues to grow), maximize the efficiency of their workers, reduce patient complaints, improve the quality of medical reports, strengthen the reliability of their service.
The SMART Puds is designed to create conditions for effective dialogue between citizens and government.
The system provides prompt and effective interaction between residents of cities and representatives of government and subordinate state institutions, as well as employees of service organizations to solve problems in the area of housing, landscaping, health, education, social protection, etc.
The system provides transparency of activity of Executive public authority of the city and allows inhabitants to solve problems quickly and to control a course of their execution, and also to involve inhabitants in management of city tasks.
The objectives of the SMART PUDS system is to inform residents about the activities of the Executive public authorities in terms of supporting the life support of the population and supporting social comfort.
The system allows you to maintain the relevance of data on the service of the city utilities and improve the satisfaction of residents and the standard of living of the population as a whole.
The system is a single urban database of urban facilities, service and management organizations, consisting of a front office – a personal account of the citizen and the back office – the workplace of the operator of the dispatch center and the workplaces of performers.
When integrating the system (back office) with the site and messengers, residents of the city can send a message about improvement and housing and communal services, on the problems of illegal objects of trade, violation of land legislation. The message about the problem gets to the specific executor (official), who is able to solve the problem.
The SLA is provided to answer questions, during which the reaction to the problem and its solution must occur. Thus, the terms of response and solution are not stretched and urban problems are solved quickly
As can be seen from the list of our customers, we have carried out and are carrying out projects in the most diverse fields of application of IT technologies.
We are certainly ready to provide you with information on specific projects we have implemented.
We can also provide customer feedback on them.
For this, we need you to give us additional information on the sphere of joint activities you are interested in.
5 PERCY STREET
W1T 1DG UNITED KINGDOM
Representative office in Germany:
M.Eng. Alexander Schifrin
85570 Markt Schwaben / Munich
Mob.: +49 172 78 10 200